HR & OD Business Manager x 2 posts
Salary details: Grade 11 £44,453 - £46,346 (£22,226 - £23,173 - 18.5 hpw)
Required September 2019 | Full/Part Time considered | Primary or Secondary trained
• Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Mathematics Department?
• Have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire young Mathematicians to love learning?
• Wish to be part of an Academy that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Sir Thomas Wharton Academy is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented primary or secondary trained teacher to contribute to the Academy’s Mathematics Department’s improvement journey. Applications from primary trained practitioners who would like a fixed term secondment or a change in phase, with an aspiration to teach and work within secondary education are welcomed. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
Our successful candidate will be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
• Able to inspire and enthuse students
• Committed to raising standards for all
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
In return we will offer:
• Purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning
• Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development
• An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team. Please contact Reception on 01709 864100 if you wish to make an appointment.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
How do I apply?
For further information, please contact Mrs Alison Cowley, Assistant Vice Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy/Trust websites or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be addressed to Mrs Yvonne Bootman, Associate Principal and submitted to Mrs Nichola Winder, PA to the Principal, at email@example.com or to the Academy address below:
Tait Avenue | Edlington | Doncaster | DN12 1HH
Closing Date: Monday 1st April 2109 at 10:00 am
Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Doncaster Council is committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community where we strive to improve the quality of life for all. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all staff to share these commitments.