Higher Level Teaching Assistant x 2 posts- 1 Early Years & 1 KS1
Salary details: Grade 6 £13,877 - £15,724
To start as soon as possible.
Contract type: 37 hours - term time only
Contract term: Temporary (maternity cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of St Oswald’s Church of England Academy’s thriving school community, to cover maternity absence. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and solution focussed Finance and Administrative Assistant to join our strong Office Team.
We can offer an outstanding school, with friendly and supportive staff and governors and fantastic children. If you have excellent administrative skills and expertise in finance and administration, and would like to use them to make a real difference to our children and the school, we would like to hear from you.
You will be line managed by our School Business Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous office experience within a school environment, along with considerable knowledge of administration and ICT systems and packages
- Have previous experience of; updating finance systems and following financial procedures
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previous experience of working in a busy front line environment providing exceptional customer service
- Be part of a busy team and must have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be working with minimum supervision in a methodical, organised and effective manner
- Ideally have experience in SIMS and SIMS FMS, but candidates who show an aptitude to learn would be considered
We can offer you;
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A dedicated and passionate team to work with, with a caring, Christian, family ethos
- A supportive and experienced leadership team and local governing body
- A team keen to develop and improve the outcomes for all our children.
The position is term time only.
For further information about this post, please contact Mrs Warrender (School Business Manager) on (01302) 770330
Please ensure completed applications reflect the requirements of the person specification and job description. Please note that no CV’s will be accepted.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Monday 29th January 2018 mid-day
Shortlisting: Tuesday 30th January 2018. Candidates will be invited to interview by email on this date.
Selection: Interviews Wednesday 7th February 2018
Completed applications forms and supporting documentation should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Mrs S Patton
St Oswald’s C of E Academy
Silver Birch Grove
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
We are committed to the equality of opportunity in the services provided to customers and all aspects of employment. We warmly welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed. To find out more about Doncaster Council, please visit http://www.doncaster.gov.uk