Enhanced Disclosure Check
DBS Information for applicants and employers
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checking process enables an employer to access information from the police and appropriate barred lists.
A DBS disclosure can help determine the suitability of an applicant to work in a post that involves working with children or vulnerable groups.
To apply for a DBS check via this website you must:
- Have been offered a position with Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council (paid or as a unpaid volunteer) that requires an enhanced DBS check,
- Be currently working for Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council in a regulated activity that requires a re-check
- Be a fostering or adoption applicant
- Be employed, or have been offered a school-based job that requires an enhanced DBS check within the Doncaster borough (paid or as a unpaid volunteer)
- Be employed, or have been offered a job with an organisation (paid or as a unpaid volunteer) using Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council as an umbrella body.
Click here if you are a recruiting manager/employer
Click here if you are an applicant